Village of Vernon
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 1:00pm or by appointment
Please Mail or use Drop Box for Water/Sewer Payments
- Village wide garage sales will be June 2-4th. No permit is required
- Anything pertaining to Village Court should be mailed (PO Box 1137 Vernon NY 13476) or dropped in night drop at the Village Hall 8 Ruth St. Vernon NY 13476
- July 18th board meeting has been changed to July 11th at 6:30 pm
- 2022 Annual Water Quality Report is available for you to review at www.oneidacity.com/waterreport.pdf
- Village Board minutes are available by email request (email@example.com)
Village Offices: 315-829-2777
Village Mayor: 585-315-2841
Court Clerk - 315-829-2489
Clerk - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mayor – email@example.com
Court Clerk - @nycourts.gov
Welcome to the Village of Vernon
Nestled in the beautiful foothills of the Adirondack Park sits the busy Village of Vernon. Our village is centrally located between the City of Syracuse and the City of Utica, just off exit 33 of the New York State Thruway (I-90), and is home to approximately 1,155 residents.
The intersection of State Route 5 and State Route 31 is considered “downtown” in our village.
Vernon is also the home of:
Vernon Downs Racino (the fastest harness track in N.Y.),
Utica Rome Speedway (The Action Track of the East) and we are within minutes of the
Turning Stone Casino, along with numerous local restaurants and hotels.
Check out our local links for more info on local business.
"This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer"