Village of Vernon
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 1:00pm or by appointment
- Brush pickup has ended for the season. The dump site at the end of Van Epps St is still available for brush drop off
- Leaf pickup will begin this week and end Friday November 18th
- Garbage pickup for November 24th week will be Saturday November 26th
- Please Mail or use Drop Box for Water/Sewer Payments
- Anything pertaining to Village Court should be mailed (PO Box 1137 Vernon NY 13476) or dropped in night drop at the Village Hall 8 Ruth St. Vernon NY 13476
- 2021 WATER QUALITY REPORT IS AVAILABLE BY REQUESTING A COPY FROM THE VILLAGE CLERK
Village Offices: 315-829-2777
Village Mayor: 585-315-2841
Court Clerk - 315-829-2489
Clerk - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mayor – email@example.com
Court Clerk - @nycourts.gov
Welcome to the Village of Vernon
Nestled in the beautiful foothills of the Adirondack Park sits the busy Village of Vernon. Our village is centrally located between the City of Syracuse and the City of Utica, just off exit 33 of the New York State Thruway (I-90), and is home to approximately 1,155 residents.
The intersection of State Route 5 and State Route 31 is considered “downtown” in our village.
Vernon is also the home of:
Vernon Downs Racino (the fastest harness track in N.Y.),
Utica Rome Speedway (The Action Track of the East) and we are within minutes of the
Turning Stone Casino, along with numerous local restaurants and hotels.
Check out our local links for more info on local business.
"This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer"